Wednesday 22 April 2009

36. Complete the Flickr 365 project (ongoing)


A project in a project. It's time to begin the Flickr 365 project starting on my birthday. The project consists of compiling an album made up of one photo a day for a year.

The theme that I've decided to incorporate into the project is that photos must contain one or more letters of the alphabet and must represent a time or a place.

View my first (and failed) attempt

UPDATE: In my second attempt - I've started on 1st January 2011. So far, I'm gotten further than my last attempt and have lifted all restrictions. It's also been a lot easier to do with
1. An iphone
2. Instagram

View my progress here

1 comment:

  1. Go Lils! You should add your pics to this set too: http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_365/

    ReplyDelete