Saturday 18 June 2011

49. Go to the Victoria & Albert Museum

I’m falling quite behind with updating this blog but nonetheless am still continuing with going through my 101 list and trying to get as many things done as possible. I might review a few things on this list and replace them with some new ones as it seems more and more unlikely that some may never be achieved (especially those that involving travelling due to budget constraints – BOO!!!).

Today I’ve decided to write about my trip to the Victoria & Albert Museum – otherwise known as the V&A. I’ve actually been there three times now, once with a friend visiting from Melbourne and the other time through work.

On one of my visits I went to see the Yohji Yamamoto Exhibition.

Yohji Yamamoto is an internationally known Japanese fashion designer based in Tokyo and Paris. I really liked his clean lines and the boldness of his designs.

I really enjoyed walking through the V&A and hope to be able to visit it again before we return back to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment