Tuesday 14 September 2010

8. Enter 10 competitions (10/10)

This should have been completed awhile ago.

Since finishing up at TNT Magazine, I was finally eligible to start entering their many awesome travel competitions. There’s usually 2-3 per week to enter and I think the odds of winning are pretty good compared to other competitions.

IMG_4924 

(just looking for a reason to post this picture up of the cool seats along the canal in Camden)

I did win tickets to see a cricket game but unfortunately had double booked myself on that particular weekend so ended up not going.

The other competitions I’ve entered have been some Barclays Unwind competitions and some LoveFilm ones. But no luck there.

What’s the best thing you’ve ever won?

4 comments:

  1. I always try! But never won anything! :(
    Let´s see!! I keep trying!

    Try with the Skyscanner ones... not bad!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the comps, I can personally vouch for them, I've won a few! X Box, Nokia mobile, Blackberry, digital camera, Ray Ban sunnies, Samsonite luggage, trip to Sardinia, movie tickets....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you're a lucky girl then! Apart from the cricket tickets, the best thing I've won is a box of vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't won anything in ages, a box of veggies is pretty good, I'd be happy with that!

    ReplyDelete